Test suite is a package that you make for certain groups of test cases
Test suite is a package that you make for certain group of test cases. Here you can give additional properties in the suite for the required test cases.
Suite is collection of test case that intended to be used to test specified set of behavior.
The following steps to be followed to create a New Test Suite.
STEP 1: Login to QATTS, In the Left Navigation Panel Click on Test Suites ----> New Test Suite as shown as below.
STEP 2: After clicking on New Suite you should be able to see the below screen and fill out the required details.
STEP 3: Fill out the following details.
- Suit Name: You can give a suite according to your Project
- Description: Here write down the steps or what this suite is about.
- Visibility: Here you can choose between Private and Public.
- Private - The Suite is visible only to you.
- Public - The Suite is Visible all who is working on the same Product.
- Type: Here you need to choose between Automated or Manual, by the name itself you can assume its automated or manual testing.
- Clients: Choose which client are performing the Test Cases on.
- Functionality: Need to choose the functionality which you want to Test.
- Test Cases: You can add number of test Cases you wish to perform.
And Click on Add and then Save, your suite will be saved.